Spatial Services GmbH is a young, university spin-off from Salzburg. The solutions and consulting services of Spatial Services are aimed at municipalities, public institutions at national and international level as well as NGOs and companies. We are involved in numerous international and national research projects and are looking for reinforcement in the growth market on the threshold of ‘classic’ GIS (Geographic Information Systems), special tools and remote sensing data to integrated software solutions that permeate all areas of life and society. Our projects are guided by future-oriented topics such as sustainability, SDGs, HDP, or ESG. You can find more information about us at www.spatial-services.com.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dedicated person with know-how in one of the following areas: (Geo-)Data Science / Geoinformatics / Earth Observation.
The focus of the job can be in one or more of the three areas, as agreed:
- Project acquisition (contract research, funded research projects).
- Support in the acquisition of new customers
- Development of new business areas
The following aspects characterise your profile:
- You have a degree in data science / geoinformatics / earth observation / project management
- A good overview of the national and international funding landscape
- Experience in writing project proposals
- A quick grasp, a strong understanding of information technology and very good conceptual and communication skills
- You are used to working independently; you are reliable and have good communication skills
- You are committed and willing to take on project responsibility and to develop yourself professionally and personally
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
You can expect a varied and challenging field of work in a dynamic team, flexible working hours and – if desired – home office options. We offer a lot of creative freedom to move great things together in a motivated team. In a pleasant and social working environment, you can develop your skills in a variety of tasks and take on responsibility in highly interesting projects. You can expect an open and communicative company culture, in which regular exchange and corresponding feedbacks are of great importance. The salary is based on the IT collective agreement. An overpayment is possible according to your education and previous experience. If we have aroused your interest, please send your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com