SPATIAL SERVICES FOR NGOs
Use Geospatial Data to Secure Lifes
Overview for crucial situations
We can help to support your daily work with satellite based analyses and information products.
Things we are capable of:
- providing satellite-based information and analysis (based on very high resolution satellite imagery or drone imagery)
- risk and vulnerability analysis (where are people at which risk and how to prepare/train the population) – analyse risk exposure using satellite technology and on-site assessments; identify risks, hazards/threats and vulnerabilities on a local and/or regional level
- mapping and monitoring – this information is used for planning field work, infrastructure, vaccination campaign, etc
- disaster response/ emergency response – rapid mapping when disasters happen to deliver up-to-date information where it is needed; after a disaster/crisis it is necessary to get a first overview on the structure of the affected city/region
- crisis extent and damage to start the work on site and plan and coordinate it (e.g. after cyclone: detect flooded areas and overlay it with population area)
- up-to-date detailed (local) information information, easy to understand visualizations
- capacity building and training – we also provide webinars, on-site training of NGO staff learning basic GIS tools, apps they could use for field validation, how to read maps, how to interpret and analyse satellite imagery…
- individual solutions based on your needs
Our NGO Services
We offer a range of services to support your NGO in becoming strong, resilient and future proof.
Ready to improve your NGO with the newest technology?